Wellman Acupuncture is currently a 1 – person operation! Since Amanda is often either with a client or not in front of her schedule, scheduling is best done online or you can contact her through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to contact her about your appointment you can message 513-432-4976.
Wellman Acupuncture operates out of two locations; one in Ohio as well as one in Kentucky! Below you can book based on location.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT: You will need to fill out a new client intake form. One is provided below under “New Client Intake Form”. We can also provide one the day of your appointment if you do not have a printer. We recommend coming in 15 minutes early to fill it out in that situation. Please be advised, if it is not completed at the time of your scheduled appointment, the time you need to fill it out will cut into your appointment.
If this is your first time working with Amanda select an Initial Acupuncture / Arvigo Abdominal Therapy 80 Minute session. You can also purchase a discounted package of multiple appointments.
For a Follow-up you may choose a 60 or 80 minute session. You will want to discuss with Amanda to assess based on your treatment goals which duration is best for you.
These sessions may include Acupuncture, Maya Arvigo Abdominal Therapy, heat therapy (often by burning mugwort as moxibustion), cupping, and LED light therapy.
Additional Specialized Services:
Standalone Celluma LED Light Therapy:
All research being done on photobiomodulation therapy indicates clients need no less than 2 times a week for a minimum of two weeks. Many conditions require more frequency which you can read about here. This page discusses the device that we use and how photobiomodulation works. Contraindications include: this cannot be done in many locations for someone who is pregnant, those with photosensitivity, over malignant tissue, directly over the unprotected eyes, actively bleeding tissue or persons
with untreated haemorrhagic disorders, regions with active deep vein thrombosis or thrombophlebitis, and with caution on those susceptible to seizures.
To encourage this we offer two packages which can be used both if this is your first time seeing Amanda, or if you have worked with her before:
Up to 4 sessions in 16 days($120). The initial is 40 minutes and follow-ups are 30 minutes. If this is your first time with Amanda please arrive 15 minutes before your initial appointment to complete the new client intake forms before your scheduled appointment.
Up to 6 sessions in 16 days ($130). This initial is 40 minutes and follow-ups are 20 minutes. If this is your first time with Amanda please arrive 15 minutes before your initial appointment to complete the new client intake forms before your scheduled appointment.
Because of the importance of having these appointments close together we 1) recommend booking them all at once and 2) this package expires 16 days after the first appointment. These packages may be applied to both locations.
You can also purchase an individual LED sessions: 50 minutes for the initial and 40 minutes per follow-up. Please arrive early for your initial appointment so that you have time to fill out the new client intake forms before your scheduled appointment.
Cosmetic Acupuncture 70 minutes includes constitutional body acupuncture points, select facial points with the Celluma.
Stress Relief 50 minutes (acupuncture only, does not include treating other conditions, can be booked as an Initial session)
15 Minute Free Phone Consultation Because it is so difficult to reach me by calling, scheduling this phone conversation gives you the opportunity to get a feel for me as a practitioner, what I treat, and ask questions.
Book Online by Location
In COLLEGE HILL Amanda works out of College Hill Pilates and Physical Therapy at 6240 Hamilton Ave Ste 4, Cincinnati, OH 45224. There is a parking lot at this location and you will want to follow the signs for College Hill Pilates and Physical Therapy. Amanda offers appointments here Tuesday 10-8, Wednesday 2-8, Saturday 8:45-4. You may also contact her to check for availability by email (email@example.com).
Amanda is at the location of Tierra Luna Acupuncture and Mint Yoga Studio in FORT THOMAS, Kentucky Fridays 10-6:15. The address is 18 N Ft Thomas Ave #301, Fort Thomas, KY 41075 inside of Mint Yoga Studio. There is street parking in front as well as a parking lot behind the building.
Intake forms for new clients
Covid19 Response Protocol (updates coming soon)
- Clients must schedule an appointment at least 24 hours in advance. There will be no last-minute scheduling and definitely no walk-ins.
2. At College Hill I work out of two treatment rooms and alternate rooms so that each room is left empty with the filter running for at least 30 minutes before that room is used again. If more than one person besides me is there at a time I try to do the check-out process in the treatment room, and to send someone waiting in the entryway directly to a treatment room so that there is less contact between people. At Walnut Hills I work out of one treatment room and schedule 15 minutes between appointments.
3.You must wear a mask during your appointment.
4. If you have had symptoms of COVID-19 including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, muscle pain of a non-musculoskeletal origin, fever, chills, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell and temperature above 100°F we ask that you notify us and cancel your appointment. I ask that you reschedule at a later date when you are symptom-free.
5. I will wear a mask for every appointment.
6. In addition to handwashing, 80% alcohol medical grade hand sanitizer will be used before every treatment.
7.A high-grade air purifier with a HEPA filter clinically proven to remove 95% of all airborne viruses (including particles even smaller than the coronavirus) will be in use.
8. Keep in mind that I will be watching guidance from the governor, the Ohio Department of Health and the CDC as well as keeping an eye on trends of infection, hospitalization and deaths in our area and will adjust this protocol or close the office to in-person visits again as needed.
Thank you for your support during this difficult time. I appreciate your diligence in following this protocol as well as in mask-wearing and social distancing as you go about your own interactions to help us all stay safe and healthy.
Send a message
“I have been having Acupuncture on and off for several years. I had spinal surgery 2 yrs ago and still had numbness in both arms and hands. When I saw you had acupuncture available on board, I signed up for 3 treatments. After only one treatment I felt better, after 3 I felt like I was back to my old self. Amanda was knowledgeable, caring and very calming to be around. My only problem was worrying if I could find someone like her to continue treatments when I get home to Pennsylvania. Thanks Amanda, you will be in my thoughts for a long time.“