Wellman Acupuncture operates out of two locations in the Cincinnati area.
For an Initial Acupuncture or Arvigo Abdominal Therapy session select the 80 Minute session ($90). You can also purchase a 4-session package of 80-50-50-50 minute for $250 or 80-80-80-80 minute for $300.
For a Follow-up you may choose a 50 ($70) or 80 ($90) minute session. You will want to discuss with Amanda to assess based on your treatment goals which duration is best for you.
All Facial Reflexology sessions are currently 45 minutes ($70).
In COLLEGE HILL Amanda works out of College Hill Pilates and Physical Therapy at 6240 Hamilton Ave Ste 4, Cincinnati, OH 45224. She offers appointments here Monday & Wednesday 2-8:30pm, and Saturday 9-4pm. You may also contact her to check for availability by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call/text (513-432-4976).
She also works out of a space in WALNUT HILLS that is home to The Cincinnati Birth Center and Ocotillo Herbals at 841 Lincoln Ave, Cincinnati, Ohio 45206 Thursdays 10am-7pm. Please be aware that this is located in a restored house in a residential neighborhood and may be hard to find if you are coming for the first time after dusk.
Intake forms for new clients
Covid19 Response Protocol
- Clients must schedule an appointment at least 24 hours in advance. There will be no last-minute scheduling and definitely no walk-ins.
2.There will be 10 minutes between the end of one scheduled appointment and the beginning of the next to allow time for thorough cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces, equipment and spaces.
3.You must wear a mask during your appointment.
4. If you have had symptoms of COVID-19 including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, muscle pain of a non-musculoskeletal origin, fever, chills, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell and temperature above 100°F we ask that you notify us and cancel your appointment. I ask that you reschedule at a later date when you are symptom-free.
5. I will wear a mask for every appointment.
6. In addition to handwashing, 80% alcohol medical grade hand sanitizer will be used before every treatment.
7.A high-grade air purifier with a HEPA filter clinically proven to remove 95% of all airborne viruses (including particles even smaller than the coronavirus) will be in use.
8. Keep in mind that I will be watching guidance from the governor, the Ohio Department of Health and the CDC as well as keeping an eye on trends of infection, hospitalization and deaths in our area and will adjust this protocol or close the office to in-person visits again as needed.
Thank you for your support during this difficult time. I appreciate your diligence in following this protocol as well as in mask-wearing and social distancing as you go about your own interactions to help us all stay safe and healthy.
Send a message
“I have been having Acupuncture on and off for several years. I had spinal surgery 2 yrs ago and still had numbness in both arms and hands. When I saw you had acupuncture available on board, I signed up for 3 treatments. After only one treatment I felt better, after 3 I felt like I was back to my old self. Amanda was knowledgeable, caring and very calming to be around. My only problem was worrying if I could find someone like her to continue treatments when I get home to Pennsylvania. Thanks Amanda, you will be in my thoughts for a long time.“