Hello and thank you for visiting Wellman Acupuncture! I am currently the only employee of Wellman Acupuncture. Between being in appointments and maintaining healthy work-life boundaries it can be difficult to reach me by phone. I do offer 15 minute phone consultations for you to ask any questions. These can be scheduled through my online booking service. You can also reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 513-432-4976.
Wellman Acupuncture is primarily located in College Hill. One day a week I am also in Northern Kentucky.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT: You will need to fill out a new client intake form. One is provided below under “New Client Intake Form”. I can also provide one the day of your appointment if you do not have a printer. I recommend coming in 15 minutes early to fill it out in that situation. Please be advised, if it is not completed at the time of your scheduled appointment, the time you need to fill it out will cut into your appointment.
I am trained in many things; Acupuncture, Gua Sha, Cupping, Moxibustion, Maya Arvigo Abdominal Therapy, working with Infrared/Red/Blue light Therapy, and Level 1 Craniosacral training. For ease of scheduling, you will schedule BY DURATION. We can discuss what modalities you would like to work with and which ones I think would be most beneficial for your situation to decide what will happen in the time-frame.
If this is your first time working with me select an Initial 80 Minute session. You may also purchase a discounted package of multiple appointments.
For a Follow-up you may choose a 60 or 80 minute session. Occasionally when it seems important that someone come in frequently, such as twice a week, I will offer 30 minute sessions. This depends on the degree of complexity of what we are working on and the 30 minute sessions can only be booked by me.
15 Minute Free Phone Consultation Because it is so difficult to reach me by calling, scheduling this phone conversation gives you the opportunity to get a feel for me as a practitioner, what I treat, and ask questions.
In COLLEGE HILL I work out of College Hill Pilates and Physical Therapy at 6240 Hamilton Ave Ste 4, Cincinnati, OH 45224. There is a parking lot at this location and you will want to follow the signs for College Hill Pilates and Physical Therapy. Currently hours are Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday. You may also contact me to check for availability by email (email@example.com).
I am in Kentucky every other Friday at Bomdia Massage and Wellness in Fort Mitchell. You can book Acupuncture or Maya Abdominal Therapy with me through the following link:
Intake forms for new clients
Updated Covid19 Response Protocol
- Each room is left empty with a high quality filter running for at least 15 minutes before that room is used again. If multiple people are in the office, the practitioner will try to do the check-out process in the treatment room, and to send someone waiting in the entryway directly to a treatment room so that there is less contact between people.
2. The practitioner will be wearing a mask during your appointment.
3. If you have had symptoms of COVID-19 including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, muscle pain of a non-musculoskeletal origin, fever, chills, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell and temperature above 100°F we ask that you notify us and cancel your appointment. I ask that you reschedule at a later date when you are symptom-free.
4. In addition to handwashing, 80% alcohol medical grade hand sanitizer is used before every treatment, the treatment table is sanitized between clients, and clean linens are provided.
5. A high-grade air purifier with a HEPA filter clinically proven to remove 95% of all airborne viruses (including particles even smaller than the coronavirus) will be in use during the treatment.
Send a message
“I have been having Acupuncture on and off for several years. I had spinal surgery 2 yrs ago and still had numbness in both arms and hands. When I saw you had acupuncture available on board, I signed up for 3 treatments. After only one treatment I felt better, after 3 I felt like I was back to my old self. Amanda was knowledgeable, caring and very calming to be around. My only problem was worrying if I could find someone like her to continue treatments when I get home to Pennsylvania. Thanks Amanda, you will be in my thoughts for a long time.“