For centuries civilizations all over the globe have used breath to promote energy efficiency, health, and to calm and center the mind in times of stress.
In this course you will
- Learn techniques that Acupuncturists consider essential to getting the most out of your treatments when practiced regularly.
- Find out what influences your breathing patterns and how that in turn impacts your physiology and state of mind.
- Gain insights into basic practices of martial artists and qigong masters for cultivating energy and building resistance to external disease.
- Be guided through techniques to still the mind that are much easier than meditation for many.
- Study tools of yogic masters for regulating emotions, digestion, and supporting the body’s detox pathways.
If the Teachable school as linked above is full, I am also gradually putting all of this content into Patreon which can be linked
Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.
Thich Nhat Hanh
Latest from the Blog
I learned so much in this training that I want to share. I am going to break this down into multiple blog posts centered on a central theme, this one being pain. It treats almost every kind of pain, and in some cases, such as tendon inflammation and tears it is listed as one ofContinue reading “Photobiomodulation For Pain”
As Well as General Female Health and Healthier Hair