For centuries civilizations all over the globe have used breath to promote energy efficiency, health, and to calm and center the mind in times of stress.
In this course you will
- Learn techniques that Acupuncturists consider essential to getting the most out of your treatments when practiced regularly.
- Find out what influences your breathing patterns and how that in turn impacts your physiology and state of mind.
- Gain insights into basic practices of martial artists and qigong masters for cultivating energy and building resistance to external disease.
- Be guided through techniques to still the mind that are much easier than meditation for many.
- Study tools of yogic masters for regulating emotions, digestion, and supporting the body’s detox pathways.
If the Teachable school as linked above is full, I am also gradually putting all of this content into Patreon which can be linked
Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.
Thich Nhat Hanh
Latest from the Blog
As any of my long term clients will tell you, I am constantly learning new techniques. One of my most recent new “toys” is a Celluma FDA approved LED device. I just completed a training on working with Photobiomodulation devices, the current term being used in research with Low Level Laser Therapy or Light EmittingContinue reading “Photobiomodulation For Pain”
As Well as General Female Health and Healthier Hair