For centuries civilizations all over the globe have used breath to promote energy efficiency, health, and to calm and center the mind in times of stress.
In this course you will
- Learn techniques that Acupuncturists consider essential to getting the most out of your treatments when practiced regularly.
- Find out what influences your breathing patterns and how that in turn impacts your physiology and state of mind.
- Gain insights into basic practices of martial artists and qigong masters for cultivating energy and building resistance to external disease.
- Be guided through techniques to still the mind that are much easier than meditation for many.
- Study tools of yogic masters for regulating emotions, digestion, and supporting the body’s detox pathways.
If the Teachable school as linked above is full, I am also gradually putting all of this content into Patreon which can be linked
Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.
Thich Nhat Hanh
Latest from the Blog
The first thing you want to know is what is your purpose? What is your motivation? Just as there are different types of Yoga, there are different types of meditation. I first experimented with meditation in 2004 when I was 21 and living in Germany. My speech-language partner, someone I met up with weekly soContinue reading “10 Things to Know About Meditation Before You Start”
The Arvigo Techniques of Mayan Abdominal Therapy are founded on an ancient Maya technique of abdominal massage. This technique is performed externally by gently guiding and supporting organs back into their optimal position, allowing for improved functioning for optimal health and wellness. Arvigo Therapy is best known for addressing misalignment or congestion in theContinue reading “Arvigo Abdominal Therapy”