For centuries civilizations all over the globe have used breath to promote energy efficiency, health, and to calm and center the mind in times of stress.
In this course you will
- Learn techniques that Acupuncturists consider essential to getting the most out of your treatments when practiced regularly.
- Find out what influences your breathing patterns and how that in turn impacts your physiology and state of mind.
- Gain insights into basic practices of martial artists and qigong masters for cultivating energy and building resistance to external disease.
- Be guided through techniques to still the mind that are much easier than meditation for many.
- Study tools of yogic masters for regulating emotions, digestion, and supporting the body’s detox pathways.
If the Teachable school as linked above is full, I am also gradually putting all of this content into Patreon which can be linked
Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.
Thich Nhat Hanh
Latest from the Blog
Oysters, Oyster Shells, and Pearls: Beauty, Anti-aging, and Fertility
When I think of oysters my next thought is of the painting the Birth of Venus by Botticelli. A beautiful young nude woman……standing on a scallop shell. Venus, the goddess of love, beauty, and fertility. The oyster was similarly honored throughout Asia with its various components; the shell, the meat, and the pearl being valued…
What does it mean for Autumn to be in the Metal Phase?
With the Fall Equinox we welcome Autumn Season. We start to observe in our environment a slowing down of growth. This season reflects the conclusion of the seeds we have sown, both figuratively as well as in the material world. We will spend the next months harvesting and preserving flora and fauna in preparation for…